Visible only to Google Internal IPs:
* Also fix 568918 and "unfix" 516359: Don't send cancellation when
single event turns into recurring event
* Fix 550682, 569584: get rid of sms phone number canonicalization
* Fix 572363: fix NPE in event search dispatch
* 548005: Log oops errors ONLY to short term logs.
* Logs estimate: I count about 317 records/day/server. I see on
average about 1.4 clienterror-count entries/record so therefore 20 + 8 + 2 *
8 (1.4) ~ 50.4 bytes/record. Hence 15.9k bytes/day/server * 113
servers ~ 1.8Mb/day extra to temp logs. This is uncompressed.
* Fix 558897: Make sure registerCalendar code runs when a new user is added
* Fix 565906: Run Janitor during off peak hours
* Fix 514508: Add another dimension to event override subscription
cache, by users. This means we need both the calendar, subscriber
and eid to search for subscriptions now. Also keep the cache
around for 15 seconds instead of 5.
* Also go ahead and index subscriptions on calendar's gaiaid, not
GaiaPrincipal, as well as subscriber id. (smaller)
* Also add method to Janitor to remove old or improper subscriptions
(fixes 564116 and 503112)
* Add a unittest to run as admin command to check that subscriptions
work as expected.
* And a nice stub subscription.
* And methods on CssSubscription to get and set lastModified time
* Fix 500509: Make sure we send EVENT_DELETES when an event's organizer
changes from a public one to private one.
* Fix 551536: ALL notifications (including SMS) should stop after a
user disables their account. We do this by filtering
subscriptions: Recall that subscriptions are stored in two places;
both the subscriber's store as well as in the calendar's. We
disallow subscriptions if the store itself is disabled, and we do not
return subscribers on a subscription if their account is disabled.
Since we are doing this at the CssSubscription level, this will fix
both generic subscriptions as well as event overrides.
* Also fix syntax error in NotifierUtils.java
* Fix 559450: Add location to daily agenda (both text and html)
* Fix 548980: In addition to per user limits, have per phone number
limits as well. Same as before 20/day and 150/month except this is
per phone number and is stored in bigtable.
* Also some admin commands to get and set these values as necessary
* Also some refactoring of code -- move stuff out of SMSInServer and
GaiaPrincipal into a new idmap wrapper called "PhoneIdMap"
* Add to battery of unittests to test notifications, on one shard.
Some tests already fail, but I want to get these tests in first so
that I can run it against my fixes in other clients.
* Fix 547392: Czech republic mobile prefixes have expanded past "60".
Let's not restrict to mobile prefixes as they seem to change too
* Fix 547393: Country specialist says NZ numbers are of the form
2xxxxxxx. So we add the case 8 digits in the phone number as
well. (We keep 9 digits for backward compatibility).
* Fix 547395: Lebanon: Looks like some people still have 7 digit phones
* Fix 547394: UAE numbers seem to be of the form 971-50-xxxxxxx
* Also clean up SMSUtil and stop using PhoneFilters.
* Fix 549464: Remove Italian carriers from SMS options
* 549428: Conference room and resource auto-accept should honor the
"transparent" event flag, which is not supposed to make the resource
* Set Karma limits for SMS 20/day and 150/month. These limits only
apply for SMS notifications; verification codes are already throttled
to be 5/number/day/account.
* Fix 540416: create an audit trail around sharing actions. Each
time an acl is flushed, we store all the edits made, including the
time, the actor making the change, the calendar in question, and
then the principals and their new access levels.
* Fix 542972: Allow tz to be properly set from gaia even if we
migrate the users beforehand: We don't perform the one-time sync
from gaia until the gaia timezone actually exists! In the interim,
we use the default timezone as the user's timezone.
* Fix 541945: Update SMS to also include subject for SMS sent over
SMTP. The subject is just a truncation for using subject lines for
emails: [NotificationType] Event_summary
* Add separate flag change to separately turn on i18n sms ui, so that
it only shows up if the flag enabled or we are from a safe ip
* Fix up UI for SMS country change, both in java and js -- have it
auto-update fields in JS when moving from email-based sms to
non-email based and vice versa.
* Also fix bug in UserPrefsRequestHandler where we were not taking
the right value of country.
* Fix SMSer to use the new version of MobileGateway that will
auto-detect SMPP/SMTP carriers
* Also go ahead and use a different verification message for SMS
users in countries which don't have shortcodes yet (everywhere but
* Set country setting that is inferred from timezone to an implicit value.
* Fix 541061: Calendar property timezone needs to be converted to new
set of tzs as well!
* Make sure we always convert timezones from old to new ads set, even
when reading from our version of Gaia's store. Notice that the
conversion process is idempotent on the new set of ads tzs so it
won't break existing ids.
* Also go around and make sure we return Etc/GMT instead of UTC or
Zulu for good measure.
* Fix 536714: When returning a set of subscriptions, remove those for
* deleted (or otherwise broken) calendars
* Add admin command to upload ical files into a calendar from disk.
This involves refactoring ImportedCalendar a bit into static
methods. I also add functionality for it to return the number of
events it changed on the calendar, but the current behavior will
* Fix 537489: SMS stuff was broken because we weren't using the sms
country bit to seed the phone number/username canonicalization, but
the locale, which is wrong. Also some other errors with
canonicalization server side.
* Include user's current timezones in lists always! This involves
always passing the current chosen timezone around, and always being
able to translate it in the given locale.
* Fix 516359: Changing a normal event with invitee to recurring event
(with Invitee) is not sending the Cancelled invitation and New
invitation Email/SMS (If event is changed after few hours) -- the
issue was the "distribute notifications to attendees" wasn't set on
the event as this happened internally.
* Fix 534904: Don't send up timezones that have not been translated yet.
* We were sending up duplicate timezone strings for different tzids
because we get the translation by looking up the closest
DateTimeZone object for that tzid and then keying the translation
off its tzid. We solve this problem by canonicalizing our list of
timezones ids to DateTimeZone ids, so that in our complete list of
supported timezones, no two tzids have the same DateTimeZone
object. We do this for TimeZoneDB as well.
* There's also a unittest to double check that no duplicates are in
our full list.
* Add a utility SwigUtil that centralizes the use of
GoogleInit.initialize for all swigged code, so that it is only ever
called once and doesn't make a stack trace.
* Change timezone that is used in printout to use long (translated)
format instead of short abbreviation ("Pacific Standard Time"
instead of "PST")
* Hardcoded version of CL 3036604 to fix 533428,532671,530689:
* We take the list of carriers generated by
country_carrier_bakery.cc on the new Tyntec list and add it
here, while that list is being reviewed in detail. It also
includes some carriers missing in the original import (this
is also fixed in 3036604)
* Update SMSer to whitelist through SMTP carriers; all else are
for the rest of the change log, see //depot/google3/java/com/google/calendar/CHANGES.txt